Friday, September 3, 2010

The Cloth Diaper Mission

Because my mission to help cloth diaper one young mama in Bahia Asuncion, Baja California Sur, Mexico was (and is) such a huge success, I have been inspired to continue my mission and cloth diaper the entire community. My hope is to provide enough cloth diapers for every family, alleviating the need for disposables in this remote coastal town. Not only will this help to clean up the town and surrounding areas by elimanating the trash caused by disposables, but it will also help these families save money so that they will no longer have to chose between buying disposable diapers or buying the food necessary to feed their children.

My heartfelt thanks to all the mamas out there that have either donated diapers or sold them to me at a reduced cost to help support my mission. Thus far, there are so many, and there are more out there!! I already have a couple more packages coming for the next stage ~ from as far away as Canada! Eh!!! Your generosity and kindness will be appreciated for many years to come.

I have always hoped to be able to help change the lives of others, and I have finally found a way to do just that. To be able to provide this community with a healthier, more sustainable, and more economical way to diaper their babies is one of those small changes that can make a HUGE impact.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I clicked this link from your sig over at diaper swappers and I'd like to donate a couple diapers. Where can I get more information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mama! Thanks so much for your interest :) You can PM me at DS (famvangurp) or email me at mightynole1997@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete